tabs

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GOALS FOR THE WEEK

This week is all about job interviews and snowstorms.

We woke up to snow this morning and are expecting several more inches this afternoon. Today I'm working from home and meeting a former boss / friend to catch up. In terms of goals for this week, I'm focusing on preparing for my interviews and trying to squeeze in some cross-training.

FRIEND: Meet two friends for coffee (Monday and Wednesday).

COMMUNITY:
be sure our sidewalk and steps are shoveled and salted.

ATHLETE: three runs, yoga at least twice, and two sessions of strength training.

HEALTH:  make healthy breakfast muffins

STUDENT:  Figure out how to calculate exposure-years for each farmer.

CAREER: rock two interviews and get ready for another one next week.

PERSONAL GROWTH: finish Breaking Dawn and organize schedule for reading through Seven Healthy Habits with D. I also want to watch an instruction video that goes with me camera.

No comments: