tabs

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DESIGN

The pictures below were recently shared with me by one of my Tough Chik teammates (more on Team Tough Chik and why I joined in a future post).


I have not been able to get these two images and the message they send out of my mind. The question which life are you designing? has been on my mind pretty much all day (and sometimes at night, too).

What life am I designing?

How are my actions, activities, plans, goals, priorities, dreams impacting my life's design?

What do I need in place - physically, emotionally, spiritually, psychologically, socially - to ensure that I design a life that leaves me strong, fulfilled, inspired, healthy?

These thoughts are impacting the way I think about my goals for the new year. I look at the pictures above and think to myself what can I do this year that will help me to become the woman on the right?

No comments: