tabs

Friday, July 13, 2007

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

For breakfast: steel cut Irish oatmeal. Yes, it does take 30 minutes to make (and there is no microwave recipe), but it is so worth it. These oats really do "stick to your ribs" as my Grandma Milby would say. A quarter cup of these oats with some craisins, brownsugar, and walnuts is the perfect way to start the day!












My new sunglasses (as modeled by my carebear):













My new digital camera - the Sony Cybershot DSC T100 (which should be delivered on Monday). Our digital camera is a dinosaur. I'm so excited for a new sleek camera. It will be wonderful to have in Taiwan next month when we are on vacation.










Wyler's Authentic Italian Ices - the PERFECT summer snack. We are eating these things by the boxful. They are so much better than the traditional freezer pops that come in colors such as blue, pink, & purple. In DC the Wyler's Ices are only available at the CVS - luckily there is a CVS about 5 blocks from our home. I highly recommend the lemon and orange cream flavors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.