tabs

Thursday, March 29, 2012

NEW SHOES


These are my new running shoes.

I completely forgot that they were black and pink (not blue and pink like I mentioned in my last post). I bought these shoes on super-sale at Christmas time and put them in the back of my closet until they were needed. When I busted them out a couple of days ago, I realized I completely forgot what they looked like.

Blue or black... I love the way these shoes look.

I went out for a 2.5 mile walk with my favorite two little people on Tuesday to break these shoes in.

I really like how minimal the shoes are. I like feeling my feet on the pavement; as opposed to on an air-filled cushion. I also really like how these shoes look. They are striking!

That said, the side of my left foot hurt while I was out walking in these shoes. Most likely I tied the shoes too tight and my foot just wasn't comfortable. But I am going to be take it easy/slow breaking these shoes in. I'm planning to get an 8 mile run in today - and I'm going to wear an older pair of shoes. I don't want to hurt myself or injury my foot.

Time will tell if these shoes feel as great as they look...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a completely different note, I won a copy of Train Like a Mother from the wonderful folks at Marathon Mommies. Yeah me!

No comments: