tabs

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BY THE NUMBERS

10: The number of miles I ran on Saturday. Felt great. Pushed through "the wall" I hit at mile 8 and finished strong. Felt really good and excited for this weekend's l-o-n-g run.

9: The number of months old K is today.

9: My average pace per mile during my 10 mile run on Saturday.

8: The number of teeth K currently has.

7: The number of hours it took us to drive from DC to Pittsburgh this past Thursday.

6: The number of hours of uninterrupted sleep I got last night.

5: The number of loads of laundry I have to wash.

4: The hour in which K woke up this morning (thankfully she went back to bed from 4:45 to 6:30am).

3: The number of new baby gifts I have left to make. (I'm just about finished with the first!)

2: The number of weddings we have to attend on TWO different continents within a 48 hour period of time.

1: One fantastic 4th of July weekend in Pittsburgh.

No comments: