tabs

Saturday, February 28, 2009

HOUSE WHITE WINE

We enjoy drinking wine. We really enjoy trying new wines and learning to pair wines appropriately with dinners and desserts. Recently, we discovered Prosecco, an extra dry sparkling white wine. And it is wonderful (and you can buy a bottle for a reasonable price at the Whole Foods). Tonight we will be enjoying a bottle of Prosecco with swordfish served with homemade guacamole. I'm responsible for making the guac; D has everything else covered. Should be a delightful evening at home.

--------------------------------------------------

Girls night: last night D was out of town cooking the meals at our church's annual leadership retreat. So it was just me and the little one. She was in bed by 7:30pm. I tried to rent a movie on iTunes; however it took more than six hours to download. I wasn't about to wait for it. So I did some homework and went to bed. I got a solid six hours of sleep before the little one woke up to eat. Then she went back to bed for another hour and a half. It was delightful. We had a fun day together!

No comments: