tabs

Friday, April 29, 2011

A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Spring has arrived and I am feeling healthy again. Early this morning I received an email saying that the azaleas at the National Arboretum are in full bloom. The sun was shining, a cool breeze was blowing, and I was ready to get out and enjoy the day. So off we went...


We spent some time admiring the azaleas. Then we hiked across the meadow to check out the original columns of the U.S. Capitol.


Afterward we spent some time running through the meadows, checking out the fountain, and sitting on every bench at the park.



We ended up trip at the choi ponds. No pictures were taken because I spent the majority of my time trying to keep my two year old out of the water (and away from the fish).

1 comment:

littlebeemama said...

These pictures are gorgeous, Becky! Congrats on Baby #2. So exciting!