tabs

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BACK

We're back. K and I spent the past four days in Florida visiting with friends. We enjoyed a lot of quality time in the sun - at the beach and pool. We ate wonderful burritos and excellent fish tacos; not to mention some super brownies made by Andrea!


After spending numerous days doing nothing but what is pictured above, we're getting ready to get back into the swing of things at home. There's a dissertation to be written, laundry to be done, chores to attend to, and a birthday party and wedding to attend this weekend. We are busy, busy, busy.

On the way home, I got interviewed by one of the local news stations in Tampa. K and I, along with my two girlfriends, made the evening news. Email me or leave a comment if you'd like to see our TV debut.

No comments: