tabs

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A GOOD DAY

It was a good day for running. After getting up at 4am, running a 1/2 marathon, and then driving home, I am freaking exhausted. A full report from the weekend, complete with pictures, is forthcoming. For now...

Weekend stats:

1/2 Marathon: 1:57:20. Official time was 1:58. I had to use the bathroom three miles into the race and lost a minute. It was a good decision to use the portapotty.

Finished the race with David.

Finished with a smile on my face.

Received my finishers medal from a friend from high school.

Got less sleep this weekend than I thought I would.

Had a wonderful time.

More stories and photos to come, but for now...

To quote my daughter, "Night, night!"

1 comment:

Becca said...

You did great! I am sorry we couldn't find each other after the race, it was such a madhouse. And I am glad we finished before the bomb scare re-routed everyone and made things worse!