tabs

Friday, October 30, 2009

PACKING LIST

They say in order not to forget anything on raceday you should make a list. Fearing that I'll forget something tomorrow morning when we leave home at 6:30am to go to New York for THE MARATHON, I've decided to make such a list. These are the items I will be taking with me...

1. shoes - yellow and grey Nikes
2. socks - my little white ones (yes, they'll get dirty, but they are my tried and true long distance run socks. I love them)
3. pants - this year I'll be wearing my Lucy capri running tights
4. purple, white, yellow and black striped top
5. sports bra
6. three pony tail holder - two for the little braids; one for the actual pony tail
7. warm clothes to wear at the start - including hat and gloves
8. warm clothes to wear home
9. body glide - to prevent chafing
10. camera
11. food - gummy bears, fruit snacks, power bars, oranges
12. drinks - water, gatorade, and propel
13. contacts
14. photo ID and registration form
15. toothbrush and toothpaste
16. deodorant
17. hair brush
18. cash - for cab to get to the ferry on time
19. thank you gifts for our host - homemade lemon bread and wine
20. bus tickets
21. cell phone and charger
22. homework - to do on the bus

Am I forgetting anything?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, if you're taking the Greyhound, you'd better remember your concealed weapon.

Jill

littlebeemama said...

Congrats, Becky! You are such an inspiration to the rest of us moms. Your post makes me want to go outside for a run!!