tabs

Thursday, April 19, 2012

PLANNING

I like having a plan in place. I like knowing what is going to happen in the next hour, day, week, month, and year - if possible. And that is why I am SO looking forward to next Wednesday, April 25.

Months ago I entered the lottery for the NYC Marathon. Yesterday I received this email:


This time next week we will know if D and I got into the marathon. If we don't get in, we'll have automatic entry into next year's race (lottery denial three years in a row). If we both get in, we'll be running in NYC in November. If we don't get in, we plan to run the Richmond, VA marathon.

I'm looking forward to the wait being over.

I'm ready to plan and to train. And to ultimately run a sub-4 hour marathon in November!

1 comment:

littlebeemama said...

When are you going to run in the Boston Marathon, Becky??