tabs

Thursday, June 16, 2011

THEN AND NOW

I'm nearly 25 weeks pregnant. I haven't taken a single picture of my pregnant belly.

Until today.

Here is a look back at what I was like at 20 weeks in 2008 and at (nearly) 25 weeks in 2011. I don't think I'm much bigger today than I was three years ago. I have gained exactly 8 pounds (about the same as in 2008) since my first doctor's appointment. Thanks to some cooler temperatures and lower humidity, I am not as puffy as I was two weeks ago (picture below).


I think my current picture (right) makes it look like I am carrying higher this time around. However, I believe this is due to the timing of the pictures. I was only 20 weeks along in the picture to the left. Ultimately, I carried K really high (so high she never dropped; thus resulting in a c-section in 2008); much like the picture on the right.

Prior to looking at these pictures side-by-side, I thought I was really huge for 25 weeks along. But in reality I look about the same.

And, just for the record, I have no swelling in my ankles.


We'll compare this picture to one of my ankles when I'm 35 weeks along. My guess is there will be a considerable/puffy difference.

1 comment:

littlebeemama said...

You look great! And love your cute lavender shoes! Glad to hear you are feeling well... I had the roughest time with my second pregnancy.