tabs

Sunday, December 5, 2010

ONCE AGAIN...

Once again, I am sick.

This time it is a nasty head cold. Complete with a severe case of laryngitis, a headache, and extremely low energy. I was asleep on the couch last night around 8:45. I also have been having some breathing troubles... I feel like I'm breathing through a straw - a fat one designed for drinking milkshakes. My breaths are shallow and I am winded after walking the 15 steps to our second floor. I don't have much of a cough. I have therefore decided I do not have something serious like bronchitis or pneumonia.

I have been washing my hands after every nose blow, sneeze, and cough. All the while praying that I do not spread my germs to D or K. We have a cookie decorating party, D's office holiday party, Zoo Lights, and other seasonal activities to attend in the coming week. I don't want to miss anything due to illness.

I had planned to get to bed early this evening, but the Steelers/Ravens game is on TV. Here. In my house. I am proud to say I am watching it on our 13 inch TV with rabbit ears. Thankfully our TV reception is good this evening.

Let's go Steelers!

I so rarely get to watch a game - not living in Pittsburgh and not have cable/satellite TV.

I'm going to take a little more advil and grab another cough drop and enjoy some football.

Here's to improved health and a Steelers victory tonight!

1 comment:

J. said...

I hope you feel better!

We do have satellite, but never get to see the Steelers. The networks always show Baltimore (the real Browns) instead. Blah.