tabs

Friday, January 8, 2010

i *heart* google

For months (possibly years), D has been encouraging me to use google applications more. We have numerous shared google docs, we have a family calendar online, I use google docs to back-up all of my school work, etc... I have used google applications, but I didn't think too much of them.

That is until today....

While downloading Google Chrome, I decided to create an iGoogle page for myself.

I am in love.


On a single web page, I can check my email, see my news feed on facebook, get a weather report, find out where D is using Google Latitude, check our family calendar, create my to-do list (complete with prioritization of items and a box to check off items I've completed), check the weather, link to my blog and other favorite web sites, and view my own zen fish tank.

What a great online tool.

Why did I not create my own page sooner?

What on earth was I thinking?

Google... I love you. Thank you for making such fantastic online applications. My world is a better, more organized place because of you.

1 comment:

J. said...

Looks cool. I'm going to check it out.